Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 28. april 2016

Glam Polish Attitude is Everything swatches


Glam Polish Attitude is Everything is from the Queen of Mean collection. It is a gorgeous bright green holo, so fresh and happy. This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love this gorgeous green, what do you think?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. I love both the name and the polish :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Such a gorgeous shade! this one goes to my wish list ♥

    SvarSlet
  3. This color is so beautiful! My get a bottle of my own! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you should, it really is gorgeous!

      Slet
  4. I am drooling over these beautiful green polishes! What can I do, I am a sucker for greens! :))

    SvarSlet
  5. This is my kind of green. In love with it!!

    SvarSlet
  6. Não é minha cor preferida, mas achei lindinho sim.


    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  7. Very bright and beautiful green :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. It is quite lush. I like it a lot.

    SvarSlet
  9. wow, my kind of green for sure (but it might be that every green is my kind of green)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it really also is my kind of green, even if I don't like all kinds of green - but this is gorgeous!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...