Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 14. april 2016

Above The Curve Relative Dimensions and The Silence swatches


Today I have swatches of two of the Above The Curve Doctor Who inspired collection.

Relative Dimensions:
Above the Curve Relative Dimensions is a muted purple holo with a lovely pink shimmer that makes it very interesting to look at. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

The Silence:
Above The Curve The Silence is very unique and difficult to pinpoint. It is black, or almost black because it also could be a blackened blue. It is a holo with and holo flakies/shimmer in pink and blue and maybe more. It is very interesting. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like them - and do you have a favorite..?

Later today I have a review and video of my new nail polish shaker - stay tuned for at shaking experience :D

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

21 kommentarer:

  1. Stunning! Never heard of the brand before, they look interesting!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have shown a few posts with ATC polishes Miriam ;)

      Slet
  2. I love ATC polishes (and I have these two), it's a pity they are on hiatus because I want more!

    SvarSlet
  3. I'm a proud owner of The Silence, but I must admit Relative Dimension is also a gorgeous one!
    I really hope they're coming back, miss their polishes so much!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, let's keep our fingers crossed!

      Slet
  4. Wow! :) I love the purple one!

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  5. Never heard of this brand before! They're both pretty, but I think The Silence is my favorite, I like that blue undertone.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have previously shown a few ATC's ;) - and yes, they are gorgeous!

      Slet
  6. They both are my favourite! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  7. they both look amazing, but you know me - i'm all for the silence :D

    SvarSlet
  8. The Silence is more to my taste, but both are really lovely.

    SvarSlet
  9. I like both of them, maybe today I would choose Relative Dimensions, but I love that beautiful black very much! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...