Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 7. februar 2015

Estée Lauder Bête Noir and Blue Blood, Beyond Black coll. - Collaboration Saturday

I'm not showing Chanel in this Collaboration Saturday with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel - no I'm showing:
Estée Lauder Bête Noir (a Christmas gift from Elena, YAY thanks my friend) and Blue Blood are both from the 2012 collection Beyond Black Pure Color collection – the 3 other polishes were Caviar, Black Plum and the previously shown here: Viper. They are still available.

Bête Noir:
Estée Lauder Bête Noir is a beautiful blackened royal purple shimmer, it feels more like a very dark blue with a hint of purple on the nails. This is two easy coats, no top coat.

Estée Lauder Blue Blood:
Estée Lauder Blue Blood is a blackened blue, and it feels like a black with a hint of midnight blue on the nails. This is two easy coats, no top coat.
Do you like these blackened colors?
And now I'm curious to see what Elena has for us, lets go and visit her :)

38 kommentarer:

  1. Very vampy! I like blackened colors on others but mostly not on me.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, I feel the same way, but the purple isn't too blackened :)

      Slet
  2. Both are looking very classy!

    SvarSlet
  3. I.AM.ASTONISHED!!! Both polishes are stunning!!! Deep blue and Deep Purple are the most gothic colors ever! Amazing indeed!

    =D
    Have a nice weekend!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm really happy you like them!
      And I also wish you a nice weekend!!

      Slet
  4. They are so gorgeous <3 wow!

    SvarSlet
  5. Very pleased to know, you like the black beast. Blue blood is really nice too.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I do indeed - better than the blue beast ;)

      Slet
  6. Both are really gorgeous and my kinda polish :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. blue blood is the one I prefer between the two =)
    Kisses
    Marghe

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really has a gorgeous shimmer in the right light settings :)

      Slet
  8. I really like the shimmer, but I prefer them a bit less blackened :)

    SvarSlet
  9. They certainly are beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  10. Very pretty! Especially Bête Noir! :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. Bête Noir is simply beautiful, but Blue Blood is a polish after my own heart.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I see why with your love for blackened polishes - and they suit you so well!

      Slet
  12. Oh my heart. That shimmer! It's gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  13. OMG I've seen them before but they're always jaw dropping, and I love the purple one the most. It's so charming!

    SvarSlet
  14. I LOVE this ones! And Blue Blood is just TOP :D

    SvarSlet
  15. Wow, they're beautiful both of them, but the purple one is amaaaazing. Looove it. <3

    SvarSlet
  16. shockingly, i don't have any el polishes. they are pretty, but not especially unique

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I kind of agree - but beautiful for sure :)

      Slet
  17. Blue Blood is my favourite <3

    SvarSlet
  18. I think that they are both really amazing, but Blue Blood wins! :-)

    SvarSlet
  19. the first... or the second... maybe rather first...or second... my head will explode, help help hel...

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...